The thin space above and below the screen has gotten a bit dirty and I have no idea how to clean it. I'm considering a thin knife to scrape it clean, but I'm afraid of ruining my screen accidentally.

How do you guys clean it, or prevent it from getting dirty?
    01-26-09 09:05 PM
    usually, and this is on my 8300 series curve, i can just blow the dirt out of there, on occasion i have to take the edge of a piece of paper and get it in there. but a knife wouldnt be my first suggestion.
    01-26-09 09:07 PM
    The thin space above and below the screen has gotten a bit dirty and I have no idea how to clean it. I'm considering a thin knife to scrape it clean, but I'm afraid of ruining my screen accidentally.

How do you guys clean it, or prevent it from getting dirty?
    That's just like a man to have a problem and immediately think "I bet this knife will fix it!"
    (just messing with you, btw)
    01-26-09 11:36 PM
    That's just like a man to have a problem and immediately think "I bet this knife will fix it!"
    (just messing with you, btw)
    I am offended by that comment! I think some one is being sexist on this forum :P
    01-27-09 08:36 AM
    If you want to clean it properly without damaging your phone, I would head to the nearest computer shop and buy some compressed air. A can of the stuff is very cheap.

The air will get rid of all of the rubbish without marking/damaging the device.
    01-27-09 08:58 AM
    What I do usually for stuff like that is get a toothpick or something and wrap a tissue around it. then scrape it out
    01-27-09 09:36 AM
    If you want to clean it properly without damaging your phone, I would head to the nearest computer shop and buy some compressed air. A can of the stuff is very cheap.

The air will get rid of all of the rubbish without marking/damaging the device.
    agreed! just don;t turn it upside down and spray or you'll get some liquid that'll freeze your phone ; >
    01-27-09 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD