hey everyone,
    I have a gmail and yahoo email accounts...both are setup on my phone...when i goto delete the email..i always do "on handheld and device" . Well, shouldnt that delete from my actual email account? When I goto check on the computer they are still there in my inbox but you can tell I opened the email.....i dont pay for the email services...i use gmail and yahoo free services...does anyone know how i can get them deleted off of my comp from my phone? MUCH THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
    06-24-09 03:45 AM
    Well, deleting from 'handheld device' usually deletes it off you Blackberry ONLY, but if you choose to delete from 'mailbox and heandheld', that would delete the email from your email inbox (and phone as a matter of fact).
    06-24-09 05:28 AM
    I don't think sara_cakes understood what dsimons are asking... Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 07:41 AM
    i dont think theres a way to delete them off the mail server without deleting them off the device, its only delete the copy on the device, or both.
    06-24-09 08:38 AM
    Simple answr is, U can't. With Yahoo anyway. Yahoo does not synch deletes. For me anyway.

06-24-09 09:28 AM
    hey everyone,
    I have a gmail and yahoo email accounts...both are setup on my phone...when i goto delete the email..i always do "on handheld and device" . Well, shouldnt that delete from my actual email account? When I goto check on the computer they are still there in my inbox but you can tell I opened the email.....i dont pay for the email services...i use gmail and yahoo free services...does anyone know how i can get them deleted off of my comp from my phone? MUCH THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
    arnt handheld and device the same thing?? my options are mailbox and handheld, or just handheld....when i select mailbox and handheld it deletes from my gmail account as well as the phone
    06-24-09 09:38 AM
    ok did another test, if your currently signed in to gmail on your PC they wont delete till you sign out and sign in again, that might be your problem if your not noticing them delete on the PC
    06-24-09 09:41 AM
    How about hotmail and yahoo? Will they sync deleted items?

06-25-09 02:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD