Hello,

I'm as n00b as they come when it comes to Blackberry. I just got a Curve 8900 last evening and so far I'm very impressed with the screen resolution and voice quality, among other things.

Now, regarding this push e-mail, what options do I have? Do I subscribe to a data plan first? Will AT&T automatically give me a blackberry e-mail address? Can I just push my Yahoo e-mail to my 8900?

*sigh* So many questions...
    07-16-09 09:22 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!!!

You really should check out the 101 lectures, I have a link to them in my signature and you can find them at anytime through the "Blackberry Help" menu option on the top of every page. You do need a data plan for the push email and you can setup just about any email address with it in your BIS manager.
    07-16-09 09:53 PM
    Thanks, aristile. I had started the 101s but was feeling a bit overwhelmed. I'll re-visit them for sure.
    07-16-09 10:14 PM
    aristile is correct. Check out the Blackberry 101 lessons here. I learned a lot of what I know here from that information, including about setting up your email. If you have a Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail or any other big email address it can be setup on your BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 10:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD