I'm trying to download the latest firmware from o2 via Blackberrys site. But the download keeps stopping at various points so could someone provide an alternate link to it?

Before anyone says it must be a o2 firmware not from ATT or anything.

Thanks.
    05-29-09 09:17 PM
    Just curious, why MUST it be o2?
    05-29-09 09:46 PM
    Because I'm returning it back to o2, i prefer my iPhone.

I put the newest firmware on, (the one in the sticky from ATT) but I just want to put a o2 firmware on so they cant come back at me and possibly reject the phone. (I know they shouldn't, but we all know what companies be like).
    05-29-09 09:57 PM
    Just delete the OS from your computer and then run DM it will load the default OS back to your phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 09:59 PM
    You prefer your iphone??!!

05-29-09 10:12 PM
    iphone!! Keep the iphone as your toy, blackberry as your phone....that is what I have done.....iphones just don't add up. That is why there are more curves alone in peoples hands compared to the iphone....everybody goes back to the berry!
    05-30-09 02:31 AM
    iphone!! Keep the iphone as your toy, blackberry as your phone....that is what I have done.....iphones just don't add up. That is why there are more curves alone in peoples hands compared to the iphone....everybody goes back to the berry!
    Very very true.
    05-30-09 03:06 AM
    What DacyJ said (about the OS).

And why the iPhone? Wonky touch-screen, non-swappable battery, non-swappable memory... It just doesn't seem usable (except as a toy) or in any way "future-proof" to me...

But I guess you have your reasons. Do tell! Really, I want to know...

05-30-09 03:14 AM
    I'll post the reasons if you want after i got this sorted so the topic stays on track.

So by running DM manager and letting it put the default OS on what that mean exactly? Is the default OS the one that came with the phone? If so how does the DM manager know what was on?

I didn't do a backup if that matters.
    05-30-09 07:52 AM
    Right I have 2 last questions then I'm done!

First, Is there anyone on the OS that says something like copyright ATT? Or have anything to do with the provider on it? If so where?

Secondly, i just downloaded .199 is there somewhere on the net i can see a application version list of this version of the OS?

Cheers!
    05-30-09 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD