I ordered a Zagg InvisibleShield when they had the half off deal going on. I used to have an InvisibleShield on my old, old Sidekick and I didn't like the body shield, the screen wasn't too bad. I remember it somewhat sucked to apply the shield. My question is: Do you like Zagg, Clarivue, or another type of screen protector best as far as ease of application, clarity when on the screen, and any other things you would like to help me out on. Thanks everyone
    02-04-09 03:24 AM
    If you don't like to install the sheild take it to a retail Zagg location in a mall close to you, my brother did this with his G1 and it looked amazing. It cost about $5-10 more but its definitely worth it.

Zagg Utah Locations
    02-04-09 08:44 AM
    If you don't like to install the sheild take it to a retail Zagg location in a mall close to you, my brother did this with his G1 and it looked amazing. It cost about $5-10 more but its definitely worth it.

Zagg Utah Locations
    Sweet! Good intell, turns out theres one right down the road from me! Thanx
    02-04-09 08:58 AM
    I'm doing this with the 2nd shield I bought off ebay last nite. I called one location that carries it near me and asked if they did installs, the guy got smart and said, "you can do it too, anybody can do it!" I wanted to say eff you! Anyways, I proceeded to screw it up. I see Microcenter is a retailer for it so I'm just gonna take it to them once the new one arrives. I called Hawk Electronics btw.
    02-04-09 09:15 AM
    Thanks for that info, I will probably just go to the mall and have them install it for me.
    02-04-09 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD