04-17-09 01:03 PM
38 12
tools
    Luckily he doesn't own a storm...

The Poor thing would cause him to beat it so much out of frustration.
    We can be thankful for small favors. Wasn't the 8900 called the Javelin? I am sure Rhianna is glad they changed the name.
    04-15-09 09:01 PM
    so does jim jones and everyone else who had a sidekick from tmobile. lol
    04-15-09 09:04 PM
    if rihanna hit me with the heal of her shoe i would hit her *** back to
    04-15-09 09:56 PM
    Awww we dont even call him by his real name where i work anymore...good ol arsehole Chris Beat-her-down
    04-15-09 10:44 PM
    i saw the title and went "OH GOD NO!" lol ahahhaa. Whew*
    04-15-09 11:44 PM
    Chris Brown = Loser

I know I'm a mod and probably should not put that but I can't help it. He's a low life.
    Couldn't agree with ya any more.
    04-16-09 12:22 AM
    I would ask if it is black or blue and the wonder if there is a "Baby I'm so sorry" app.
    Ha! He is a punk!
    04-16-09 02:04 AM
    Dont Make Fun Of Chris Brown, He'll Hit Ya.....
    LOL! you are sense of humor!

Chris Brown = Loser

I know I'm a mod and probably should not put that but I can't help it. He's a low life.
    which one of tim mc veigh or chris brown who is WORST LOSER?
    Last edited by FARBES; 04-16-09 at 11:47 PM.
    04-16-09 11:45 PM
    hahahahahahahahhahahahahhaahhaha

I love Chris Brown. I hate his music but hes a psycho, which is hilarious. Seriously, he plays the perfect teen celebrity role and beats women on the side.

Not to offend anyone but I think celebreties with problems are hilarious. I also supported Britney when she was going insane.

Hahahaha seriously..... he does play the perfect celebrity role well. Its fun watching people go from havin it all to bein a scumbag....Next I hope we find out zac efron is a crystal meth chemist and pimps out hannah montana and other disney-owned "celebrities" on the side..... I still love my 8900, who cares who else has one. Nobody I know has it. Celebrities don't count for sh*t except overpaid do-nothings.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 10:44 AM
    I bet he beats his BB also...
    04-17-09 10:55 AM
    Ha, O'boy... here we go!!!
    04-17-09 11:27 AM
    His career is shot to ****. If he ever makes it back to the limelight, his PR officers are geniuses.

I was at this club once and saw chris brown with Rihanna, they were obviously fighting and from the looks of things, CB was mad because soo many guys were approaching Rihanna and trying to meet her. It was soo weird cause you would think he'd have enough confidence in himself to let things happen and trust that Rihanna isnt going anywhere. Eitherway, i remember walking passed them like 10 times and each time I saw them, they looked like they were fighting and they were for sure avoiding eye contact with each other. TMZ shoulda been there to record this night.. It was like 6-7 months ago in Hollywood, and Im sure their relationship was already heading to the gutters.
    04-17-09 12:27 PM
    His career is shot to ****. If he ever makes it back to the limelight, his Page Ranking officers are geniuses.

I was at this club once and saw chris brown with Rihanna, they were obviously fighting and from the looks of things, CB was mad because soo many guys were approaching Rihanna and trying to meet her. It was soo weird cause you would think he'd have enough confidence in himself to let things happen and trust that Rihanna isnt going anywhere. Eitherway, i remember walking passed them like 10 times and each time I saw them, they looked like they were fighting and they were for sure avoiding eye contact with each other. TMZ shoulda been there to record this night.. It was like 6-7 months ago in Hollywood, and Im sure their relationship was already heading to the gutters.
    really??? ahh interesting indeed!
    04-17-09 01:03 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD