04-17-09 01:03 PM
38 12
tools
    Oh well I figured if P Diddy's ownership of a 8900 started a massive flurry of threats of getting rid of our beloved Blackberry 8900. I just wondered what would happen if we found out that Chris Brown also owned one.
    04-14-09 01:41 PM
    I would ask if it is black or blue and the wonder if there is a Baby I'm so sorry app.
    04-14-09 01:46 PM
    Haha, he better put a BSE on it before beating it ; )
    04-14-09 01:47 PM
    Chris Brown = Loser

I know I'm a mod and probably should not put that but I can't help it. He's a low life.
    04-14-09 01:48 PM
    Dont Make Fun Of Chris Brown, He'll Hit Ya.....
    04-14-09 01:57 PM
    He beats his phone like like it owes him $ (or like its a woman)
    04-14-09 02:17 PM
    Yea he is going to have to replace it a lot. He probably beats it up to no end. Why did you reboot on me *slam*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 02:20 PM
    man, poor phone is going to have a rocky relationship. We should start a support group for his 8900
    04-14-09 02:23 PM
    LOL this is too much.

I'm sure T-Mobile has seen his BB in for repair a lot after his rage-incuced beatings.

@Garz, you're totally right...I'm sorry, but any guy who beats a woman senseless like that is a low-life and deserves to be locked up with "Bubba". I hope Brown's career is over for good and I'm sooo glad he lost all his endorsements after the beating.
    04-14-09 02:25 PM
    My neighbour is known for spousal abuse.
    He also recycles, owns a cat and completes his taxes using Ufile.
    So now I hate recycling, cats and people who do their taxes with Ufile.

</sarcasm>

Honestly people.
    04-14-09 02:27 PM
    hahahahahahahahhahahahahhaahhaha

I love Chris Brown. I hate his music but hes a psycho, which is hilarious. Seriously, he plays the perfect teen celebrity role and beats women on the side.

Not to offend anyone but I think celebreties with problems are hilarious. I also supported Britney when she was going insane.
    04-14-09 02:30 PM
    Chris Brown = Loser

I know I'm a mod and probably should not put that but I can't help it. He's a low life.
    Hey, I am...was...a fan of his. But I think you got that calculation right on. Wonder if he used his 8900 to make his 1 phone call!
    04-14-09 02:33 PM
    hahahahahahahahhahahahahhaahhaha

I love Chris Brown. I hate his music but hes a psycho, which is hilarious. Seriously, he plays the perfect teen celebrity role and beats women on the side.

Not to offend anyone but I think celebreties with problems are hilarious. I also supported Britney when she was going insane.
    I agree with you. In this economy it does my heart good to see just how stupid some of these rich Celebs really are. Abuse is not a laughing matter, but I do get some pleasure laughing at the abuser.
    04-14-09 02:36 PM

Haha, agreed. There's something entertaining in watching people (usually already nuts) go into the limelight and then just become REALLY messed up. It really speaks a lot about human nature, I think. Most of the time they deserve it and those who don't are the ones who wise up and better themselves.

LOL I loved it when Britney shaved her head...watching her disastrous marriage to loser K Fed and her yo-yo weight was insane!
    04-14-09 02:39 PM
    I wonder was it on his Berry did Rih-Rih see the infamous text messages that starting the whole 'beat down' fiasco?
    04-14-09 02:40 PM
    My neighbour is known for spousal abuse.
    He also recycles, owns a cat and completes his taxes using Ufile.
    So now I hate recycling, cats and people who do their taxes with Ufile.

</sarcasm>

Honestly people.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Now, do we really need another thread of "<InsertCelebrityHere> has a BlackBerry"?
    04-14-09 02:50 PM
    I wonder was it on his Berry did Rih-Rih see the infamous text messages that starting the whole 'beat down' fiasco?
    who the heck is Rih-Rih?!?
    04-14-09 03:40 PM
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Now, do we really need another thread of "<InsertCelebrityHere> has a BlackBerry"?
    YES since we don't have lives of our own we need to live our lives through drugged out people that can live in hollywood.....
    04-14-09 03:45 PM
    Rih-Rih - Rihanna - D'oh!
    04-14-09 03:50 PM
    I'd rather let Michael Vick dog sit then let Chris Brown look after my BlackBerry.
    04-14-09 04:06 PM
    Luckily he doesn't own a storm...

The Poor thing would cause him to beat it so much out of frustration.
    04-14-09 04:27 PM
    I'd rather let Michael Vick dog sit then let Chris Brown look after my BlackBerry.
    Hehe....
    04-14-09 09:55 PM
    Not going to hate on CB, I think he got some serious skills but beating on Rihanna...need to chill.

--HeavyC.

04-14-09 10:52 PM
    Since this thread has gone completely off-topic, anyone hear that new song about Chris Brown?? Too funny.
    Bottom line is he's a *****. You don't hit women. Period.
    04-14-09 10:56 PM
    Who cares what he has... He's wack and I have no respect for him

04-14-09 11:05 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD