Hi,

I'm about to change job, and so will have a new email address ad calendar. If I set up my BB with the new email etc can I transfer the contacts currently on my phone to the outlook contact list?

Also my current calendar is associated with the email address I'm about to loose. Will the calendar items be lost when I remove the email, or will they transfer to the new email address calendar?

Hope this all makes sense.

Thanks
    06-25-09 03:25 AM
    Calendar items won't be lost. I'm assuming you're on BES. Of course you can transfer. U need to read up on using desktop manager and learn how to manage data. Your bb is a mini computer, not simply a phone. Ask your new IT for some assistance if yo are unable to do any of this. Always backup your bb, and I would export your OL data using File, export to pst option before you get fired. Lol. kidding.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 05:40 AM
    Thanks,

I'm on BIS not BES so have to fend for myself a little.
    06-25-09 05:58 AM
    It's all about you when you have a BIS setup... you will to add and remove any email settings yourself of course... your Contacts are your Contacts, they will stay... I'd do a backup using DM just to be sure... then you can always restore from that backup file.
    06-25-09 07:38 AM
    Thanks, that's what I'd hoped wouldbe the case.
    06-25-09 07:41 AM
    Just always be careful when synchronizing that u don't wack contacts. Backup!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 10:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD