Please let me know if this is on the wrong forum, I searched but didnt find out what I need.

Issue:
    I have 4 emails that are "associated" with the blackberry. I only use 3 of them and cannot figure out why the 4th was the default that held and initiated all of my calendar enties i created. Under options jsut now I set my default caledar to be my preffered email...which is also new. I have not created any appts on the bb with this yet (I do what to in the future however).

Now my theme will not show any upcoming appts (which I have roughly 100) just under different "accounts".

Do I need to change my stuff on Outlook and then sync? Basically I need to know how to "convert" all of my current appts under "email 1" to "email 4" so they all show up on homescreen and still sync with PC.

Thanks!!
    11-01-09 02:09 PM
    Options > Advanced Options > Default Service > change the Calendar (CICAL) to the email calendar you wish to display on your theme.... then do a Battery Pull: leave your device on, pull the battery for 20 seconds, put it back in and wait for your device to boot up... then your calendar information should display correctly.
    11-01-09 05:24 PM
    Actually, if you have a today theme it will only show calendar events from your default. All the other events that are listed with different e-mail addresses than your default won't show. Only on the calendar itself.

Does that answer your question?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 05:38 PM
    sadly this does not seem to work. Still only shows the appt I made a few hours ago once I made the change. That was my first thought....give it the fix all "good ole blackberry batt pull"

Any other idea?

Just to recap to make sure I explained correctly. I have several email accounts on BB. For years I have used "email1" as the default for the calendar. No reason, just was originally set that way. I now no longer use that email so wanted to rid of it. I swapped my default CICAL to "email 4" which is my new one i wish to use from now on. Upon doing so it does not show my appts which have been created on my Calendar Theme. (The entries are still in the calendar however, just still labled under "email 1".

How does Outlook lable an event you create in outlook? How does it sync to the BB and choose a label? I hope I can figure this out....
    11-01-09 05:43 PM
    So if I made "email 4" my new default and it will only show in the theme. How do I change all 100 of my old entries under "email 1" (some as new as yesterday) to now be labled under "email 4" so I am good to go?
    Last edited by realOOOOestate; 11-01-09 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Last reply I did made no sense.
    11-01-09 05:55 PM
    So if I made "email 4" my new default and it will only show in the theme. How do I change all 100 of my old entries under "email 1" (some as new as yesterday) to now be labled under "email 4" so I am good to go?
    This part you're not going to like. Basically, you will have to do it all manually.

In regards to outlook, I believe it will sync the calendar from the outlook e-mail address.

So if you have a theme and "1" is your default you will have to change the all the other events to "1" to show them in the theme. For instance, if you use Facebook as "2" it will show on your calendar but it won't show in the today section of your theme. Only "1" will.

Did I make that easier or at least answer your question?

11-01-09 06:24 PM
    Ok but what about this....
    All of the appts ive created under "email 1" on my bb are now synced with outlook. Now that i have to go to each entry and (make sure I have this right) Delete the original and immediately create a new one on my bb. Wont that double up my outlook appts?

Would erasing my entire bb calendar work if I just re sync after since "email 4" should now be my default?
    11-01-09 06:57 PM
    There is another option. There is an article at Berry Review on merging calendars. Its at FAQ: Merge Multiple Calendars Into One Calendar | BerryReview.com

Since you can't go back if you do this I'm not sure if you want to try this. However, it will fix your problem. I haven't done this so its up to you for yourself.

11-01-09 07:29 PM
    Ok, so you cannot go back to multiple calendars ever? I think that is ok, seems like I do not need that option.

Think I will give that a try. Thanks.
    11-01-09 11:14 PM
    No. Once you make the change from multiple to one you cannot go back. But like you said it doesn't matter. Please let me know how it works and if they all show up on the theme calendar.

11-02-09 12:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD