I have three email accounts on my BB:
    1. work 1 - from google apps
    2. home - from hotmail
    3. work 2 - from outlook

The problem is that since I added 'work 2' email access I have lost my google calendar which the only calendar i use

when i do 'show calendar' it only shows hotmail and outlook - no google account

if i go to change default it only shows hotmail and outlook - no google account

When I now try google sync it says "another sync client has been adding events to the BB calendar. to avoid duplicates Google Sync will not keep these events up to date"

Does anyone know I can re-instate my calendar and lose the others or at least re-set the google calendar as default

Thanks
    11-19-09 09:06 AM
    Oh, this is a fun one, but something I just happen to me.... here is what you need to do:

1. Login to your BIS server from your Provider, then remove your gmail account.
    2. Delete GoogleSync from your device, then reboot or do a battery pull, normally it will give you that option when you delete an application it will not remove the app until it reboots.
    3. Log back into your BIS server and add your gmail account again.
    4. Download and install GoogleSync again, login and Sync.

This will fix the issue. I had the issue come up when I added my wife's calendar to mine, but I found this solution on GoogleSync's forum.
    11-19-09 10:38 AM
    thanks for this - I will give it a try

will i get back all my existing calendar entries or just any new ones i add?

thanks again
    11-20-09 05:29 AM
    thanks for this - I will give it a try

will i get back all my existing calendar entries or just any new ones i add?

thanks again
    You will get back everything that is on your Google Calendar within the ranges you setup in GoogleSync.
    11-20-09 06:43 AM
    brilliant - I'll let you know how i get on
    11-20-09 07:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD