Hi, I have an issue with my browser and can't find a solution on the forum. I upgraded to the latest 4.6 OS, and I still have my carrier's browser (MTS Russia) and Hotspot browser but I have lost my BlackBerry browser. I then upgraded to 5.0 to see if this resolved the issue, but it didn't. I have entered the APN settings, disabled the firewall, done battery pulls, resent the service books but nothing helps. I even carried out the process that removes the carrier's IT policy. Any ideas? Thanks.
    11-02-09 09:14 AM
    Did you downgrade back to the official OS? Try Options>Advanced Options>Host Routing Table>hit BB menu key>select "register now"
    11-02-09 09:20 AM
    Did you try a "Show All" to see if the icon is hidden???

The other thing to do is open Options > Advanced Options > Applications > then look for Browser... if it's not there you might need to use DM to reload it... it should be there since it's part of the OS.

Another thing to look at is hold down the Menu key a couple seconds, then let go... your App Switcher should show all the apps running on your device... check to see if the Browser is there.
    11-02-09 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD