Hello!

I am having a problem with the BlackBerry browser while in column view. Because of the high resolution, I have set the minimum font size to 12. When I switch to column view, the font size changes respectively, but on some sites (in example engadget.com), the line height stays lower than the font size which causes overlapping of text lines. This makes reading really hard and annoying.

Am I missing a setting? Is this a common bug? I haven't found a solution for this yet.

Do I need to reinstall the browser? Please help a new user.

Thanx!
    04-17-09 06:19 AM
    I'm not sure about this but I do keep my font size set to 9 instead of 12. It could be the browser but it could also be something with the html code on the specific site you are visiting.
    04-17-09 12:11 PM
    Hey aristile, thanks for the reply!

I agree that it most probably is a HTML issue (CSS to be more precise) as the issue appears on some sites and not on other. But nevertheless, i see it as a major bug in the blackberry browser. Lowering the font size to 9 helps avoiding overlapping of the lines of text, but i find the font size 9 a bit too small on the curve's screen resolution.

Any other ideas?

Thanx
    04-17-09 02:29 PM
    Try font size 10!
    04-17-09 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD