Pretty much what the topic says. The volume "up" key works fine but the "down" key doesn't work nor click. While not the biggest problem I could have it is annoying when listening to music. Is there an easy fix for this or should I ask my provider for a new unit? My device is in flawless condition otherwise and I got it back in July. Help and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 12:46 AM
    You could open up the device and see if there is an issue with your buttons, but that would void you warranty... you should contact T-Mobile and get a new one... of course that will be a refurbished one for warranty exchanges, since no one gives out new devices unless they are out of refurbished ones.
    11-20-09 06:53 AM
    You could open up the device and see if there is an issue with your buttons, but that would void you warranty... you should contact T-Mobile and get a new one... of course that will be a refurbished one for warranty exchanges, since no one gives out new devices unless they are out of refurbished ones.
    if you dont want to send it in tho i would defenently crack the thing open. youtube how to do it.
    11-20-09 11:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD