dropped my new javelin on the concrete about 2-3 feet from my hand to the floor. At first id make calls and the other person could hear me but I could here nothing. turned it off and on and no i can make calls fine albeit the volume is not all that loud anymore. now the camera does not work and when i click to open it a message pops up and reads: could not start the camera ! close other applications and try opening the camera again. I closed everything and no luck. No idea what to do. Plus the speakerphone does not work at all, neither do voicenotes. HELP??
    04-30-09 05:53 PM
    You say you powered off, but did you battery pull? Powering off is (kinda) like stand by, it does not reboot the device. While the blackberry is on, remove the battery for 20 secs, re insert the battery. The reboot will take a few minutes.

Good luck and Welcome to Crackberry!
    04-30-09 06:26 PM
    Assuming the problem actually is physical damage, you could buy a replacement camera at least on cnn.cn.

I dunno about the speaker part though, you might have to look around for that.
    04-30-09 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD