So as some may know i have an iphone and a blackberry 8900 and im looking for reasons to keep the blackberry and to get rid of my Iphone. So far on Day 2 of my 30 day trial I've gotten some good apps to name a few ex.(pandora,viigo & shazam). But there is some information i need to know about my blackberry pretty much some essential information since i used the apps a lot on my IPhone.

I'm in need of an app that can put a password on some of my applications if there is none will the hide option under the menu be good enough you think? also im in need of a better browser option. I've read online about bolt and opera but since there 3rd party ive heard issues dealing with them. My other good request would be for themes for the bland looking SMS, a Spoof type app or blacklist type app and that's pretty much it. Possibly a better RSS feeder maybe besides Viigo.
    05-29-09 09:57 PM
    Viigo is a pretty darn good RSS reader, just customize it to exactly what you want. Quickpull is a must, poynt is awsome! The BB browser is my choice after trying bolt and opera, not the best but the 8900 does a great job with it. People on blackberry will make any theme you want for free if you are nice. I don't about an app that will give you a password on your apps but there has to be one coming soon with the constant flow of new apps to BB. Good luck on your quest, the blackberry won for me hands down.....
    05-30-09 02:38 AM
    8900 > iphone
    05-30-09 03:05 AM
    Well for some odd reason in viigo one of the channels for nba sports for basketball always stays at 0 for some reason.
    I mean my other channels work fine and retrieve what there supposed to do but for sports its always at 0. Maybe I need
    A sports app to get my information for sports so idk weird situation. I know its a lot of application but it seems the good
    Ones are for storm owners and I was browsing seems expensive. But I'm a man

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 03:12 AM
    Lol @ but I'm a man.

05-30-09 03:38 AM
    Google SafeBox for Blackberry.

05-30-09 07:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD