03-06-09 05:06 PM
29 12
tools
    The carrier here is not the issue. Do some more reading up on UMA and then you will understand what I am talking about.
    03-06-09 04:01 PM
    The carrier here is not the issue. Do some more reading up on UMA and then you will understand what I am talking about.
    I understand UMA/SIP/VOIP technology. I own a telecom company that specializes in VOIP/SIP, and for me to stay abreast of the technology requires research on my part.

From my understanding certificates do play a part in UMA on the BB, and it is possible for a "switch" or a "reload" to overwrite those certificates, but hey I may be wrong. Won't be the first and won't be the last.....
    03-06-09 04:22 PM
    The UMA settings on a Blackberry are in the E-screens, not a service book or anything like that. Since your own a telecom company that specializes in VOIP/SIP then it is in your interest to research this and see what I am talking about. Search the forums, there's some good information here already.
    03-06-09 04:37 PM
    I just came off of a similar problem, if not same exact problem. I spent 40 min on the phone with tmobile doing all sorts of troubleshooting, nothing worked so they transferred me directly to RIM. RIM said it was tmobile problem and they didnt have my account provisioned properly so they transferred me back to tmobile and I was disconnected twice so I called back RIM with the reference number they provided. I was already very agitated at this point. During this whole time I had the battery out. When I called RIM for the 3rd time I finally put the battery back in and BAM I had all the email set up and all the service books. So somewhere in that process someone at tmobile saw something the other representatives didnt. Just call and if they dont help, call again, if that fails return to step one and repeat. It may take a couple of calls that can be very tedious, but somewhere down the line it will get fixed.
    03-06-09 05:06 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD