So my battery finally got the lowest its ever been and i got to flashing light, so i plugged it in and went back to bed, i wake up hour later to get the clock to go away and move track ball but cant click, cant hit green, bb, or red phone, or any keys... sometimes Y and I pop up but thats it...not even the lock button on top or any side buttons.. i tried restoreing to see what might help and stilll nothing.. no themes just a back round picture..

what is going on guys?
    04-17-09 10:10 AM
    Never let your battery run all the way down!!!

You may have to do this:
    BlackBerry 101: How to Reload the Operating System on a Nuked BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com

can you post a picture of your screen before you do anything else?
    04-17-09 10:18 AM
    am getting normal screen.. i took the sim out and re booted and it worked with out the sim...

which is odd
    04-17-09 10:22 AM
    Did you put the SIM back in yet?
    04-17-09 10:22 AM
    that is pretty odd, put that sim back in, resend service books and should be good.

good luck
    04-17-09 10:23 AM
    So what's the update? Battery Pull and now resending the service books seems to be the new thing.
    04-17-09 10:26 AM
    battery pull as always been around, really the only way to reset ur device.

resending service books is what i suggest with anything having to do with a connection.
    04-17-09 10:28 AM
    ok so it worked with out the sim.. placed sim back in and it worked but goffy... the BB button would stick or it would be like a key off.. something very funky going on and am not getting it.. now gets into standby id say and it doesnt seem to chane...

am out of ideas and how this would happen... so unless there is ideas out there looks like ill be callin for a replacement
    04-17-09 10:45 AM
    Sounds like possible water damage to me.....

Can you check the water damage sticker?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/wa...ctures-194950/
    04-17-09 10:48 AM
    theres nothing ever been dropped or spilled or never even placed it in water...sweat from my hand might be the only water like it would of ever of gotten but nothing more.. no water markings looks like the picture
    04-17-09 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD