I want to create a folder to automatically transfer SMS texts from a specific phone number so they don't show up in my inbox but only the target folder. Anyone know how?
    06-30-09 07:33 AM
    Not possible.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-09 07:55 AM
    If you want to 'save' your text messages, consider Dexrex. It saves (archives) every text message sent and received. You can make entire conversations public or forward them etc..

I have been using the service (free) for over a year and it works great. It does run in the background but does not affect battery life.

Here is an OTA link
    06-30-09 04:00 PM
    Just what I want, all of my texts in the hands of a third party. Awesome. This is highly recomended for security conscious folks, politicians and the CIA.
    06-30-09 04:45 PM
    Just what I want, all of my texts in the hands of a third party. Awesome. This is highly recomended for security conscious folks, politicians and the CIA.
    I don't believe anyone asked you how you felt about it. The OP had a question about how to save their text messages. I answered them. You can always browse the forums and jack up your post count with your useless posts and sarcasm, but honestly, who cares how you feel about it. You've obviously missed the purpose of helping people on here as almost every one of your posts is nothing but sarcasm and BS.

BTW: Once you install the app on your phone, all data transferred between your device and the Dexrex servers in encrypted. So for the security minded folks; you're safe. At least as safe as anything else on the BB; like email through BIS or BES.

Oh yeah, on a side note to all those who are not so tech smart: ALL of the data to and from your Blackberry is in the hands of a third party. Your text messages are saved on your carriers servers for 3 to 7 years, as well as unencrypted emails sent and received. This is the new legal requirement for all businesses exchanging digital information and is a publicly traded company (hence your phone carrier). All those precious text and MMS messages you send and receive are saved and stored for at least 3 years.
    Last edited by 3CISSBB; 06-30-09 at 05:25 PM.
    06-30-09 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD