Hi all , this may sound stupid , but anyone have any idea how to display appointments , tasks and to dos on the home screen ? Have search thru forums but can't seem to find m thanks in advance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 05:00 AM
    It would have to be a theme, if it can be done, but I've never seen a theme like that... most will display calendar events (appointments) and possibly messages... you might look in the Blackberry Curve 8900 Themes section... you can also start a thread there and ask if someone would try to create one for you.
    04-16-09 07:07 AM
    This is not a direct answer to your question but I use an app called GOT2 and it puts all of your tasks and calendar items on one screen. It works with your existing calendar and task apps. It won't put your stuff on your home screen but it will put it all one click away and its free.

04-16-09 07:40 AM
    checkout PimpMyBerry! - Pimp Your BlackBerry! for today themes
    04-16-09 08:42 AM
    You can't put tasks on your home screen, only calendar.

Boomo
    04-16-09 09:08 AM
    You can't put tasks on your home screen, only calendar.

Boomo
    so u mean i dun have to search for a new theme and can just do with the original one? how to ?? thanks
    04-16-09 10:07 AM
    You will have to download a 3rd party theme to do this. The default theme does not have this capability.

04-16-09 10:39 AM
    There are plenty of FREE themes that do most of that. Tasks are not able to be seen on the home screen, but Calendar and unread messages are able to be. They are Called TODAY themes. Just browse the theme forum for FREE today themes (not all themes are free, but most are). Also know that all non stock themes will cause errors on a reboot if you have unread messages. Here is a link to the Theme forum.
    8900 Themes
    04-16-09 10:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD