help please.
    04-29-09 03:37 AM
    Well if you use quick launch it has the option to clear call logs..if not I would like to know also how to clear the log..but if its a emergency jusyt download quick launch trial and clear the call log...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-09 03:46 AM
    Either
    A - hit the Delete key on the call you wish to delete

B - go to Messages > BB Button > View Folder > Call Log > BB Button > Delete Prior (this will delete all calls prior to the highlighted call or date)

04-29-09 03:50 AM
    help please.
    Deleting Call Log - Go to your messages - Menu - View Folder - Phone Call Log - Menu - Delete Prior
    Only way I've found so far is when in list hold shift & scroll over all you want to remove,then press delete.

Last edited by GenusRubus; 04-29-09 at 03:53 AM.
    Only way I've found so far is when in list hold shift & scroll over all you want to remove,then press delete.

I believe this only deletes the current view - the other way deletes all calls.
    04-29-09 03:52 AM
    Ok Lex,I get ya. Removing items from the 'most recent' list does appear to remove them from the 'all calls' list for me too,be they incoming,outgoing,or missed.

Last edited by GenusRubus; 04-29-09 at 04:10 AM.
    04-29-09 04:06 AM
    Ok Lex,I get ya. Removing items from the 'most recent' list does appear to remove them from the 'all calls' list for me too,be they incoming,outgoing,or missed.

I just did it the way you posted and most recent is gone but my phone call log folder contains everything else.

Actually, I think that's a good thing because I'm able to save some numbers that were no longer in recent.
    04-29-09 04:34 AM
    Either
    A - hit the Delete key on the call you wish to delete

B - go to Messages > BB Button > View Folder > Call Log > BB Button > Delete Prior (this will delete all calls prior to the highlighted call or date)

this is how i do it
    04-29-09 04:41 AM
    I just did it the way you posted and most recent is gone but my phone call log folder contains everything else.

Actually, I think that's a good thing because I'm able to save some numbers that were no longer in recent.
    Yep,I agree. I think the recent list only goes to 20??,which can go by in about as many minutes on a busy day,so it's definitely handy to keep others in the main log list folder too

04-29-09 04:43 AM
    cool thanks errone
    04-30-09 04:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD