Hi,

My 8900 works fine, but I was wondering...is there a way to get memory "back" without doing some sort of reset? I usually start with around 130 MB, but currently it's sitting at 114 after several days. Like I said, the phone runs fine, but it looks like it slowly loses memory even if I don't do anything with it. Does the phone ever get it back on its own?
    04-05-10 08:30 AM
    The loss you describe sounds about right for normal usage day to day. Reset is the only way to regain that loss I believe.

On my 9000 I use QuickPull for a timed reset. QuickLaunch has a button. And there is the trusted ALT/Right shift/Delete for most devices.
    04-05-10 09:28 AM
    I wish I had that much file free....my 8330 goes from 30 mb to 19.......
    04-05-10 09:41 AM
    The loss you describe sounds about right for normal usage day to day. Reset is the only way to regain that loss I believe.

On my 9000 I use QuickPull for a timed reset. QuickLaunch has a button. And there is the trusted ALT/Right shift/Delete for most devices.
    thanks sedalia. i guess later this week i'll do a reset. it's fine for now

do you know if it ever gets down abnormally low? like, say, 10 MB? with regular usage?
    04-05-10 09:51 AM
    thanks sedalia. i guess later this week i'll do a reset. it's fine for now

do you know if it ever gets down abnormally low? like, say, 10 MB? with regular usage?
    if it gets that low on your device you would see lag, etc. I would just do a BP once a week or so.
    04-05-10 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD