Hello

I have a few hundred addresses and names to upload to my 8900. With my failing eyesight and with the keyboard being small it will take forever and a day to do on the 8900s keyboard.

Is there a program I can download to enable me to input them on the PC then upload them to the 8900?

Thanks Simon
    11-01-09 09:42 AM
    Use Gmail... once you have your Address book created in Gmail, or as you create them, install GoogleSync on your BB, and do a sync... plus it will always be there even if you have to Wipe your device... just install GoogleSync again, even on a new device and all your contacts will be there.

*** EDIT: GoogleSync (OTA)
    Last edited by fatboy97; 11-01-09 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Added Link
    11-01-09 09:48 AM
    Brilliant thanks

Will the contacts be in my contact on the BB or in a seperate google address book, if you know what I mean?
    11-01-09 11:09 AM
    Where are you uploading these addresses from Simon?

If it's from another BlackBerry, Palm or Windows Mobile device, you can use Desktop Manager to transfer them over to your 8900.
    11-01-09 11:17 AM
    Brilliant thanks

Will the contacts be in my contact on the BB or in a seperate google address book, if you know what I mean?
    They will upload into the native Blackberry Contact's list!!! So any changes you make to the Contacts in your BB will also sync back to your Gmail Address book.
    11-01-09 11:37 AM
    Brill thanks mate
    11-01-09 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD