An 8900 Curve! I currently have the 8310 and I was curious to know if there are any major OS changes that I should know about.
    I am also wondering how all of you 8900 like it so far. Is this phone that much better than the 8310?
    I have to wait 4 DAYS for the new phone to arrive. I don't know how I'm going to make it
    Thanks in advance!
    05-29-09 10:45 PM
    An 8900 Curve! I currently have the 8310 and I was curious to know if there are any major OS changes that I should know about.
    I am also wondering how all of you 8900 like it so far. Is this phone that much better than the 8310?
    I have to wait 4 DAYS for the new phone to arrive. I don't know how I'm going to make it
    Thanks in advance!
    this is by far the best BB i've ever owned.
    the 83xx series doesn't even compare.
    it is definitely an upgrade.
    my only gripe to date is battery life and the right convenience key.
    05-29-09 11:13 PM
    Congrats on the new device. Hang in there until it gets in your hands...
    05-30-09 12:08 AM
    this is by far the best BB i've ever owned.
    the 83xx series doesn't even compare.
    it is definitely an upgrade.
    my only gripe to date is battery life and the right convenience key.
    I want one of these so badly! Can you tell me please how long your battery life is and why you're unhappy with it? And what is the right convenience key?

TIA.
    05-30-09 12:21 AM
    the battery last about a day...i say get a better battery or call tmobile and complain so they can get u another battery that way u will have 2 and can change them thru out the day

i love my Curve it is lightning fast
    05-30-09 12:26 AM
    most definitely an upgrade...moves much faster than the 83xx series...only gripe as mentioned before is the battery life and 3G...but u have wifi and UMA...so it kinda balances out...pretty good fone so far
    05-30-09 12:44 AM
    5.0 is a great OS. The most recent version is the best- and the apps are quickly catching up! Congrats on your AMAZING purchase ^-^

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 12:45 AM
    CHANGE NOW!!!! The 8900 is a better device than the 83**. I would change just for the look!
    05-30-09 12:49 AM
    5.0 is a great OS. The most recent version is the best- and the apps are quickly catching up! Congrats on your AMAZING purchase ^-^

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 12:53 AM
    the battery last about a day...
    Holy smokes! Really? Crikey I get about a week out of my Pearl. Anyone know why this is?
    05-30-09 12:55 AM
    I just upgraded to the 8900 from my 8300.
    05-30-09 01:10 AM
    Holy smokes! Really? Crikey I get about a week out of my Pearl. Anyone know why this is?
    well i may be wrong...i mean like if u dont charge it and ur using it constantly, me im in security so im always on my phone texting chatting typing so the battery used up fast
    05-30-09 01:16 AM
    The battery is great, especially with the new OS. I think all of our new 8900 owners, myself included just tend to play with them all the time. I bet as we all learn to play a little less and download a little less the battery will get better. I use the heck out of my phone and work 13 to 16 hours per day with the battery getting to about 50%. I will use the web a lot and pandora and point and crackberry........I never have a problem!
    05-30-09 02:19 AM
    Holy ****. Do you like NOT touch your phone at all?

Me, my fingers are glued to the keyboard because I text/IM A LOT so my battery is about 40% by the end of the day which is still pretty good!
    05-30-09 02:38 AM
    I also have one more question for all ya'll 8900 owners. Do any of you have TweetGenius and if so, how does it affect the battery life? I have been using UberTwitter on my 8310 and it drains my battery in hours. I'm a heavy twitter user.
    So from the sounds of it, I might need to get an extra battery. I do use my BB a lot.
    05-30-09 02:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD