11-01-09 01:33 PM
29 12
tools
    Tmobile's customer service has always been great . I'm glad you solved your problem. Enjoy the trackpad and the unspacious keypad lol
    11-01-09 12:11 PM
    Well, after reading this thread I feel so discouraged.

I recently ordered an 8900 and it should be here soon. People on their 8th and 9th phones? God, that's the reason I left my iPhone behind. I had too many problems, too many phones, too many inconvenient trips to the Apple store which is 60 miles away from me. I really hope I don't have any major problems with my 8900. I've been very excited to get it, but now I'm apprehensive. I guess all I can do is cross my fingers until my device arrives sometime this week.
    People getting all these replacements is not the norm by any means. Keep in mind that even though it might look bad, you also need to remember that you do not hear from the vast majority of people who are completely happy with their devices because they don't have anything to complain about.
    11-01-09 12:13 PM
    I've had my 8900 for a several months and never had a single problem with it. The keyboard, as many have said already, is supposed to wiggle a little bit. And, DAMN, T-Moblie seems to have amazing customer service! With their new contract-free plans and their amazing customer service, I might have to switch to them.
    11-01-09 12:21 PM
    People getting all these replacements is not the norm by any means. Keep in mind that even though it might look bad, you also need to remember that you do not hear from the vast majority of people who are completely happy with their devices because they don't have anything to complain about.
    Right.

I appreciate it. That made a lot of sense. I guess I'm just really pretentious because of my previous woes with the iPhone. Everything that I didn't listen to that someone told me about happened to me! Including the "bubbles" under the screen. It was ridiculous.
    11-01-09 01:33 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD