How? Tried it all. Anyone know?
    08-23-09 06:59 PM
    Option 1: compose new email select attach file, then select your video file.

Option 2: select camera, select video camera from menu, record video select mail icon then select send email
    08-23-09 07:35 PM
    After you stop recording click the envelop on the options icon bar. If the recording is already saved the start an email and click the BB menu button and select attach file and navigate to the video.
    08-23-09 07:39 PM
    Did not work
    08-24-09 04:47 PM
    Did not work
    Which procedure did you try or did nether of them work? You could also try doing a battery pull. If you are trying to email the sample video that came on the phone, it won't its locked.
    08-24-09 07:25 PM
    How long is the video your trying to email? Does it end up in your message folder with a red x ?
    08-25-09 01:45 AM
    Only "limitation" I've seen is not being able to MMS a video. The Send MMS option doesn't even show up as an option. I think its because of the resolution/size. One of the video resolution options is "MMS Mode".

However I don't think there are any limitations for emailing. When you say "it doesn't work" where exactly? Option not available? Sends but never gets there? ???
    08-25-09 08:13 AM
    Option 1: compose new email select attach file, then select your video file.

Option 2: select camera, select video camera from menu, record video select mail icon then select send email
    When I email a video from my 8900, other parties can't open the files. Am I doing something wrong? Should I do sometype of formatting before sending?
    08-25-09 01:36 PM
    When I email a video from my 8900, other parties can't open the files. Am I doing something wrong? Should I do sometype of formatting before sending?
    They are 3GP format files - a mobile standard. The recipient needs something that knows how to play them - like QuickTime Player.
    08-25-09 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD