I was looking online to see if there was a cheap way to get an 8900 for AT&T and i ran info WIREFLY

$99 - Upgrade 2 year contract extension
    and do i have to buy a plan through them? because my plan is already better than what they can offer

Has anyone shopped through wirefly? is it legit?
    05-27-09 10:19 PM
    Yes, you have to get the voice and data plan through them to receive that price.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 10:28 PM
    just make sure it doesn't have a mail in rebate, i heard they don't send the money
    05-29-09 06:20 AM
    05-29-09 07:26 AM
    to be honest with you...If they are like tmo(at&t) they will honor the wirefly pricing, and about 3weeks ago i got my wife one for free! just printed the sale from wirefly, gave tmo the speal about wanting their customer service and the manager stepped up and said we'll honor that price for a loyal customer! this was not an upgrade tho, i believe ur price question was for upgrade.... but if you're at the end of contract....might be an option...
    05-29-09 08:09 AM
    just checked pricing @ wirefly, still $ 0.00 for new activation on tmo.
    05-29-09 08:13 AM
    to be honest with you...If they are like tmo(at&t) they will honor the wirefly pricing, and about 3weeks ago i got my wife one for free! just printed the sale from wirefly, gave tmo the speal about wanting their customer service and the manager stepped up and said we'll honor that price for a loyal customer! this was not an upgrade tho, i believe ur price question was for upgrade.... but if you're at the end of contract....might be an option...
    i did the same thing, but they said no
    05-29-09 07:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD