For over a year I have been recieving my yahoo emails on my blackberry no problem. Last week I get a message that tells me I am no longer recieving emails from myyahoo account and need to validate. I then go to the email set up and try an validate it and get "your Device encountered a problem with this applications server. Select OK and repeat the action to try again".
    OK tried again then tried accessing my email from my other phone couldnt had to reset passwords with Yahoo. Tried validating again same message. Tried going through the desktop enter my PIN and IMEI and then it tells me to enter via my device (grrrr).
    So I try the BIS and try setting up a user name get the error message "your Device encountered a problem with this applications server. Select OK and repeat the action to try again"
    I am now just about to through the damn thing out the window and use the Timescape on my Android however this is a works contract phone- no they have blocked nothing they use yahoo to access me.
    Have tried doing the above both through WIFI and general internet but same is coming up.
    I am still getting my Facebook notifications.
    I have also tried deleting the account from my BB and get delete failed.
    Any one any bright ideas as to what is wrong or is it a shop job.
    07-26-11 10:48 AM
    Seriously no responses?
    07-28-11 12:32 PM
    OMG i thought i was the only one.......same exact thing started happening to my bb bold 9780 yesterday.......if i find out anything I'll post on here.....Good luck
    07-28-11 03:35 PM
    Have you tried doing a "register now" on the bolded text in host routingtable ??
    07-28-11 03:49 PM
    07-28-11 04:19 PM
    Have you tried doing a "register now" on the bolded text in host routingtable ??

Whats a host routingtable?
    07-28-11 04:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD