Right, over the past few weeks.
    I keep noticing my Wifi randomly turning off.
    And I don't mean my connection dropping, I mean when I look at Manage Connections its unticked.
    I have to keep re-checking it, every few minutes.

Any reasons why?
    Its happend before but that was a while back.
    11-24-11 02:22 PM
    This is quite infuriating especially when Mobile Web Surfing in my home and downloading apps over Wifi.
    I hate it cutting out.
    And again the Wifi does not just disconnect but the Wifi becomes unticked in Manage Connections.
    01-03-12 10:48 AM
    dont know if I had the same problem, but ive had the PB since xmas day and my browser keeps on seizing, the only solution was to switch off the wi-fi then back on but this only cured tempoarally.
    I had noticed when this problem ocured I would open tbe wireless options and the pb would be scanning for my router.
    this lead me to phone blackberry today and they sugested the "hold down power and volume+ keys for 20 seconds".
    I did this (although not that confident), Ive been bashing the browser all afternoon and cant get it to fault.
    although early days, it appears to have sorted itself out.
    Blackberry are calling back latter to confirm or guide me threw a f/ware update.

hope that helps?
    01-03-12 11:33 AM
    I have the same problem. It drives me crazy- it happens most often when I'm at home, my computer is well connected, and I suddenly see that it's not connected and hasn't been for hours. Not a dropped connection either-if I go into manage connections it shows that it is unchecked, and often I have to recheck it several times a day. It's becoming costly.
    05-17-14 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD