OK, I have literally checked EVERYTHING. BB Msg, Text Msg, emails, voicemail, software updates, I un-hid everything and opened it. I cannot find where this is!! Anyone have a clue?
    07-19-11 03:18 PM
    It's the icon indicating that you have a "saved search" at some point in time you opened your browser and saved the page while it was loading. If you go into your messages list you should see it there, giving you the option to delete it and then the icon will disappear.

Let me make myself clearer, go into your combined "Messages" folder and that's where it should be.
    If any questionable icon pops-up, it's usually in there. If not, it's usually a third party application causing it.
    Last edited by californiablackberry; 07-19-11 at 03:24 PM.
    pookerella likes this.
    07-19-11 03:19 PM
    It's not there! Nothing in messages. I deleted everything! Now what?!
    07-19-11 04:13 PM
    Battery pull and see if it's still there.
    pookerella likes this.
    07-19-11 04:15 PM
    Yup. Still there! Arghh!

Hey, is there any possibility you would could tell me why I suddenly stopped getting text messages? I can send them, but I can't receive them. My boyfriend can send me one, but he's on my account. I get them from no one else. I have to tell you, I cannot WAIT for the new Curve or Bold to come out! Wish they made a 9780 for AT&T. Thanks for all your help!
    07-19-11 04:28 PM
    that`s the icon for browser messages go to messagees>view folder> WAP push messages
    07-28-11 11:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD