So, a couple weird things have happened to my Blackberry the past 2 days. I got it at Christmas, and haven't had any problems with it up until now,

but two nights ago, I went to sleep with my phone at full battery. When I woke up, it was dead, and it wouldn't turn on. This isn't normal as my BB usually only loses maybe a quarter of its battery overnight if I leave it on. So, I plugged it in, the charging symbol came on the screen, and after 2 minutes, the BB loading screen appeared. It booted normally and charged. The next night, same thing happened, and I slept even less, got no texts, calls, etc. but the battery was still dead in the morning.

Now, I was fiddling with it today, and while in the "Switch Application" bar, I noticed this program called "menu". It has no icon, just the default, and when I click on it, my trackpad and escape key won't work - only the red hangup key will work to bring me back to my Home screen. I have NO idea what this is. I installed a few applications in the past week, but they've just been in the top 25, so I'm pretty positive they wouldn't do any harm.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening? If needed later, I could post a picture.
    01-28-11 04:44 PM
    Try going through your applications list and take a good look for those apps you installed - when you find one, delete it, reboot, and see if it's still there. Repeat if necessary. And do a battery pull if you haven't already.

Side note: just because an application is popular doesn't mean it will work for you; I can't install Fixmo Tools because if I do BerryWeather doesn't open. Both very popular apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-11 07:34 PM
    If you delete any Jared co apps especially whoisit, it should fix it. It worked for me.
    banesscat likes this.
    01-28-11 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD