1. JayB123's Avatar
    Hi there, sorry if this answer is somewhere on the forums but i can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet. Probably because I don't have much to go on.

    My question is, I have recently brought two Curve 8520's from ebay (Bad cosmetic conditions) They have arrived today and as I have gone to change the housings, i have realised that on both of the phones I am missing a small plastic piece. This is the piece that goes below the service provider logo at the bottom of the phone.

    I know how to fit and replace this piece with is, But I literally have no idea where to purchase the thing because I have no idea what to call it. Please can somebody point me in the direction of where to purchase a few of these small pieces at a reasonably cheap price, Ebay if possible. Also what should I call the piece in question.

    It's Driving me CRAZYY!! All Help Very appreciated.

    Regards, Jordan
    02-21-12 10:46 AM
  2. dancing-bass's Avatar
    I'm not sure, I would guess it might be called the antenna cover, or something like that.
    Hope you find the info you need!
    02-23-12 12:04 PM