Hi I am new to the BB Forum and I have read and tried all the solutions. I have a BB curve 8520 and my PC is using OS Windows XP. I have been syncing my BB devices for years and was always able to overcome the the unknown error when it did appear with either a repair or uninstall and reinstall. I have had BB on the phone and we have changed the name on the loading history folder and intellisync folder with a prefix or suffix "old", uninstalled , reinstalled and still unknown error appears. They received a copy of my registry to review and still no answer. There has got to be a fix but I am stumped. I have two devices for two different businesses if I am not able to sync then a droid will be in my future. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have been using BBs for over 10 years.

Thanks
    02-23-11 12:21 PM
    Welcome to the forums.

Most of the people in here are BIS users with personal devices. I would take your question here http://forums.crackberry.com/f50/ where you get busines users and BES adms that might have been in the same situation.

Best of luck!
    02-23-11 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD