Just picked up my second 8530. The first one had a problem with the j key not clicking.

Now this second one has a good feeling keyboard, or at least all keys are tight, click, and feel the same.

But...

The darn pad seems loose. Every time I scroll up I here it rattle as I run my thumb across it. The old 8530.did not do that.

I'm starting to learn that no 2 bb are made the same, every device has a different feel to it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-10 03:00 PM
    that is true for the most part that 2 bberrys are not the same, my curve tho, the keyboard has a lil play in it, and the trackpad has SOME not a lot at all, and is having the common "tilting trackpad" syndrome, i was going to ***** about it, but as i read forums, most are doing it. but i'd say have ur provider look at it to see if there's any future issues that could be associated w/ a rattle-pad syndrome. But if it works perfectly, and u can put up w/ it lol, i'd say not to worry about it.
    04-24-10 05:15 PM
    sounds like you need to have the phone serviced... i know sprint if you have insurance will give you a new trackpad for free.... mine is perfect... but the keys move back and forth... but i don't ever notice that either because i always have an otterbox defender case on my phone... see if your carrier will fix it... do you have INS ?
    Last edited by fedge; 04-24-10 at 05:29 PM.
    04-24-10 05:26 PM
    The trackpads have a little movement. That is normal. Yes, you are way too picky. If you kept the old one the J key would have eventually had movement. Takes time for the keyboards to settle in. People who keep exchanging BBs have OCD, in my opinion. No BB is perfect and if you expect a perfect one you will never be happy.
    04-25-10 01:05 AM
    well jackbox i have had every blackberry made i do not have ocd crackhead i like a change same phone get boring did u hit your crack rock today haha what a loser
    04-25-10 08:35 AM
    I had 2 tours 9630. And the mute/lock buttons didn't feel the same one the two phones.

Ps: my trackpad is a little loose on my 9700 too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-10 08:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD