EDITING AND ADDING FONE NUMERS

need help my BB has a problem with storing and editing numbers cant do it at all and it will freeze ive done a security wipe and its still tha same a friend said it mite need a update i asked at t-mobile shop they just no help

can anyone give me so advice if so please give me good details as i don't wanna mess up my fone i cant afford a new one my son got me this one

GPS
    also when i got tha fone i cud use GPS on my fone when i changed sim i lost GPS can i get it back on at all
    04-12-12 04:18 PM
    The 8520 does not have an internal GPS receiver. It never had it.
    04-13-12 06:58 AM
    Try wiping and do a fresh flash.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
    04-13-12 11:43 AM
    just finished with this issue, mine was caused by the newest update of windows live messenger. delete it and it works well again.

- Chill -
    04-13-12 02:04 PM
    I noticed this same problem on mine when I started reading about similar threads to this. So I uninstalled Yahoo messenger and Windows messenger and left the Gtalk v3. Everything is fine now. Reinstalled version 2.5 for Yahoo and Windows messengers.
    04-14-12 10:24 PM
    I had the same problems, and was caused by WLM and Yahoo recent updates. I'vê deleted them, and now everything's works fine (^^)

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
    04-20-12 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD