So when I go to search for a certain text within an SMS conversation, it says its "not found", but when I scroll for a really long time to find the text, its there? Does the Find feature in SMS convos not search throughout the whole conversation?

Also, when I use the global search option on the home screen to find text, it also finds it but when I select it, it brings me to the end of the conversation, not where the message was found.

Does this happen for everyone?
    08-26-10 12:03 PM
    That is very odd. When was the last time you did a battery pull to restart the phone? Also, when the was the last time you cleared your SMS inbox? I have heard of issues popping up when people have conversations that last days and days still in their inbox.
    08-26-10 12:32 PM
    It's set to save messages for at least 30 days, maybe its too much to search through? I do pull my battery maybe like once every few days so I don't think that has fixed it at all.
    08-26-10 01:29 PM
    Try clearing your Inbox then try the search after you get a few messages.
    08-26-10 01:42 PM
    I've had that happen a couple of times. Do a back-up of your phone with DM and then wipe your phone. Then do a restore and you should be back to normal.

Then clean up your inbox - you probably have too much in there.
    08-26-10 03:53 PM
    No need to wipe your phone yet! Just clean your inbox at this point.
    08-26-10 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD