Starting today my music player has been randomly stopping during songs. I checked my memory card in another phone to make sure it wasn't the problem, and it wasn't. It also happens on the stock Blackberry Music. It will play for a minute tops, and then stop playing. The music player doesn't close, it's just like if I had pressed pause. Normally pressing the play/pause button at the top of the phone a few times will do the trick, but this is quite annoying. If I wait long enough the music will resume again. I also checked my device memory and it's not low at all, and this will happen as soon as the phone is on with only the mandatory programs running. Has anyone else experienced this or have any ideas what could be causing it? I've done a few battery pulls but I'm still having the same problem.
    08-24-10 11:19 PM
    Very new problem to me. Are you sure it doesn't happen on only a few songs? Or it happens on every one of them? You might be pressing the Play/Pause/Mute key by accident, but I highly doubt that. An OS update might do the trick. Give it a try.
    08-24-10 11:41 PM
    Every single song unfortunately. I'm not pressing any keys, it does it if my phone is on a flat surface and I'm not touching it. I'm running 5.0.0.822, but I'm going to downgrade temporarily and see if that changes anything.
    08-24-10 11:45 PM
    Maybe something went wrong when you updated to the latest OS. Yeah, try downgrading or reloading the OS.
    08-24-10 11:46 PM
    Are you sure you are not receiving a message of some sort when it stops?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-10 12:22 AM
    I wasn't receiving any messages or phone calls. I just reloaded my OS, and the only other change I made was to remove the Mosenti App. Right now I'm not sure which it was, but Mosenti caused me loads of problems while it was installed so I wonder if that could have been the issue with my music. So far I've made it through four songs without an issue.

08-25-10 01:03 AM
    I wasn't receiving any messages or phone calls. I just reloaded my OS, and the only other change I made was to remove the Mosenti App. Right now I'm not sure which it was, but Mosenti caused me loads of problems while it was installed so I wonder if that could have been the issue with my music. So far I've made it through four songs without an issue.

Fantastic news to hear! Glad you got it resolved
    08-25-10 01:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD