I upgraded my memory card from 8gb to 16gb. I put the new memory card in, and if I take a picture on my phone, it saves it on the memory card BUT the phone needs a battery pull or alt/shift/delete restart in order to display it in my saved pictures. Any ideas?

pin:311A3FF1

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-10 12:17 PM
    What do you mean you need to pull the battery for it to show up. What happens when you open the pictures after taking a picture? Did you format the card when you put it in?
    08-26-10 12:22 PM
    I formatted the card, yes. Say I take a picture and then click the menu button and go to 'my pictures'. Its not in there. If I go back to the home screen and check for the picture by going through the media folder, it still isn't there. If I pull out my battery and restart the phone, it magically shows up.

08-26-10 12:27 PM
    Hmm how much do you have on your card? Could it just be taking a while to load all the picture on your phone?
    08-26-10 12:28 PM
    I just bought the card, so there's like 6 pictures on it. I have a couple of movies, but according to the memory usage in the menu options, I'm only using 3.2gb and I have a remaining 11.6 free.

08-26-10 12:34 PM
    What OS are you running? When was the last time you updated it?
    08-26-10 12:38 PM
    It was recently. Within the last month or 2? Verizon sends the updates wirelessly.

08-26-10 12:43 PM
    I have always seen more problems with the wireless updates than with a desktop update. That might be your problem - did you have this problem with your previous card and this same OS? Or you updated and installed the new card all at once?
    08-26-10 01:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD