I just bought a brand new Blackberry Curve 8530 about two weeks ago and it's been working really well -- until today. I was bbming with a friend when all of a sudden all of the keys ceased working, including the side keys, the bb menu key, the return key, and the phone on/off keys. I can scroll, but not press the scroll key. I've tried restarting the phone by popping out the battery several times and I'm still having the same problem.

Please help? I cannot afford to replace this phone and repair/replacement services are very limited in my country.
    11-04-11 11:57 PM
    Ok you should try to upgrade/reload your operating system on your phone. Remember to make sure you read a tutorial on doing this. The tutorials are all over the forums.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-11 07:55 AM
    Is there a way to do that without using a computer? Because I don't have the bb desktop installed anywhere, seeing as I do not currently own a computer.
    11-06-11 09:15 AM
    Was device exposed to any moisture?
    11-06-11 09:25 AM
    No, it was not.
    11-06-11 09:26 AM
    Ok then replace your phone with a new one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-11 09:38 AM
    You have no friend that you could ask to setup DM for a few mins to allow you a reload? There must be one person you could ask.........Heck I'd do it for you, but the distance alone makes that not viable. Maybe a member lives nearby you and could assist?
    11-07-11 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD