Hey all! I'm new to the forums but I'm certainly not new to this website! This place is amazing! Go easy on me please!

Here's my question:
    A few months back, I refirbished my BlackBerry Curve 8520 device by completely replacing everything (excluding the screen and trackpad) including the keyboard, chassis and the outer shell, making the phone as new as ever! When removing the screen lens, I seemed to have damaged it and it no longer looks good on my device. Having noticed this, I then decided to head over to Amazon UK and buy a geniune BlackBerry Curve 8520. Upon receiving this, I started to experience problems with the lens itself, having two replacements already for this. It just wasn't sticking to my device at all. It made the trackpad impossible to use too since the trackpad would seem pushed in; the lens sticker kept popping up. I've now sent this back and I'm expecting a refund soon.

I'm wondering if the BlackBerry Curve 9300 screen lens would also fit on my BlackBerry Curve 8520 device? I mean, they seem pretty similar. The only thing I won't get are those two light bars in between the Call and BlackBerry Button and the Back and End Call button. Chances are they'll probably fit but I'd rather be save than sorry!

What do you guys think?

Thanks a lot,
    Takendown.
    10-22-12 02:12 PM
    i have the same question but i have no answer!!!!
    05-31-14 04:07 AM