Everytime I take a picture or I save a picture on my fone...after a while it looks tooo compressd..can't rily explain it..is dere any way I can fix it??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-10 12:20 PM
    ahh yes, this is a bug/issue for everybody. WHY WON'T RIM FIX THE DISTORTION PROBLEM ALREADY?!
    08-24-10 01:38 PM
    Everytime I take a picture or I save a picture on my fone...after a while it looks tooo compressd..can't rily explain it..is dere any way I can fix it??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Welcome to Crackberry.

ARe you sure that your camera settings are all the way up? Go under Options in the Camera app to make sure.

But yes, I know that the photo's don't seem to look as nice when posted somewhere else or moved to a computer than what they do when you first take the picture. I would imaging it is due to the fact that a computer screen resolution is much much higher.
    08-24-10 06:01 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry.

ARe you sure that your camera settings are all the way up? Go under Options in the Camera app to make sure.

But yes, I know that the photo's don't seem to look as nice when posted somewhere else or moved to a computer than what they do when you first take the picture. I would imaging it is due to the fact that a computer screen resolution is much much higher.
    Yeah I've checkd d whole settings thing..it neva usd to b lilke dis wen I frst got it..I av to zoom in b4 d pic becomes clear n all m friends usn dis fone alws ask why my pic's look dis way!
    08-26-10 03:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD