When I first started using my Blackberry it would say the version of each app I had in my Aplications list. Like WLM 2.X or BBM 5.X, now on some it just says Unknown. Is this ok? The only thing I've done is, when plugged into DM, it would search for updates and then I would select Update now, and then it would say No updates needed. I just want to be sure that something isn't wrong, I can use everything fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 04:12 PM
    Unknown is bad. That means the app is corrupted somehow. Delete them and reinstall them.
    02-02-10 12:07 AM
    Unknown is bad. That means the app is corrupted somehow. Delete them and reinstall them.
    I just checked it and when I change the phone to English they all say 4.6.1, its only the apps that are related to my OS I think. Like Help version 4.6.1, in english all versions are displayed but in spanish, all versions are unknown. I first noticed it after I tried updating the software, the DM said there were updates for Help and other stuff, but then when I pressed upfdate it said No Updates available or Necesary. Do I still need to reinstall my apps? I'm starting to worry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-10 08:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD