Hi there. Experiencing a weird issue with my BB.
    In Music menu area, I have something mixed up.
    I don't have the EXAMPLE option. problem is that in the PALY RANDOM MUSIC option I have the example music. SO I CANNOT PLAY RANDOM MUSIC!

When I go to play random music, it shows up a song (Fontainebleau by Omorphos) that I dont have in my recorded songs so I cannot erase it.
    I have seen in other BBs this song is under the "examples" menu option which is prior to the random play menu option.
    My BB does not have the "example" menu, but has the example song in the wrong section making it impossible to play random songs. Any idea on how to get through this???
    11-29-10 12:11 PM
    What's your OS version?
    I've erased Fontanbleau a couple times; it seems to reappear each time the OS gets automagically updated.

To erase: Highlight the song, hit delete, confirm that you want it gone.
    I can't seem to do the same with the songs I've uploaded (I use the simple WinXP Mplayer10 Sync feature) but for me that's good because I don't want to do so accidentally with the songs I actually like.
    01-28-11 05:47 PM
    Virgin Mobile won't let you delete that song for whatever reason so I had to go to berry coder.com and download their memory booster app. While the song still appears on my BB, the file for it is no long there so I'm not able to play the song. It was an easy way to free up an extra 1.2MB though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-11 01:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD