I have two issues I cannot resolve -

1) My work E Mail server does not support Blackberry, and is not planned to. Unfortunately, I put my work E Mail address in to it back when I set up, and every time I make an appointment etc, it sends a message to my Work E Mail, but I cannot do anything with it, obviously. How do I stop this happening?

2) When I Synch my BB with my work PC, it seems to take some of my apointments over on to my MS Calendar, but not all. Why would this be?

Sorry if I seen stupid, but I simply cannot get my head around the terminology in the instructions............

Thank you in advance,
    02-01-10 08:25 AM
    [QUOTE=JohnnyW1200;4596022]I have two issues I cannot resolve -

1) My work E Mail server does not support Blackberry, and is not planned to. Unfortunately, I put my work E Mail address in to it back when I set up, and every time I make an appointment etc, it sends a message to my Work E Mail, but I cannot do anything with it, obviously. How do I stop this happening?

2) When I Synch my BB with my work PC, it seems to take some of my apointments over on to my MS Calendar, but not all. Why would this be?

Sorry if I seen stupid, but I simply cannot get my head around the terminology in the instructions............
    /QUOTE]

1. I may be wrong, but it sounds like you may want to delete the email off of your BB. This may fix both #1 and #2 actually. To do that, you are going to go into your setup folder, then go to "Email Settings" enter your username and password to login and then just simply delete the email off of the BB.
    Hope this helps.
    02-01-10 09:01 AM
    Thanks for taking the time to reply, but that's not the answer unfortunately -
    That's the strange thing, when I log into my E Mail settings, it only has my home E Mail listed, so where is it 'remembering' my Work address from? Where is it retained on the device?
    02-01-10 09:41 AM
    The only way to add or remove a e-mail address is through the e-mail settings. Here you add and delete any addresses you want or want deleted. What you can also do is, sign into e-mail settings, press the menu key, go to help and it will tell you exactly how to remove ect. Hope you right

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-10 10:45 AM
    Orange UK?

Try loging to Orange's BlackBerry Internet Service and see what you find there.
    02-01-10 11:14 AM
    Thanks again guys for your help, but I only have my Googlemail address on my E Mail account at Orange. How the heck does it manage to send these messages to my work E Mail every time I add an appointment or task? Mystified still........
    02-03-10 04:30 AM
    Under your advaced options - default services - what email address is listed under your calendar? Also, did you check and see if the service books were still somehow on your device even though you removed the email address? (advanced options->service books)
    02-03-10 05:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD