I'm am trying to setup an @gmail.com email address on my 8520 Curve, but it keeps giving me the following error " Invalid email address or password. Verify your email address and password. If the error persists, contact gmail.com". Firstly I know the details are correct because I can login via the web mail interface perfectly fine, and another thing is that same address will not setup on any other BB, I have tried a 9800 Torch and a 9300 Curve and a 8100 Pearl. Any assistance would be appreciated.
    03-16-11 03:53 AM
    It is probably your password. if nuimbers make sure to use the alt key and the the aA key for capitals.
    03-16-11 09:13 AM
    IM not trying to offend here but I need to ask a couple basic questions...... Do you have a data plan? Are you on BIS or BES? What carrier do you have?
    03-16-11 09:32 AM
    It is probably your password. if nuimbers make sure to use the alt key and the the aA key for capitals.
    I tried with just numbers and just letters, an still the same issue

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-11 12:12 PM
    IM not trying to offend here but I need to ask a couple basic questions...... Do you have a data plan? Are you on BIS or BES? What carrier do you have?
    No worries, I am asking for help so ask away. I do have a data Plan. BIS and I'm on the Vodacom network. I have another @gmail.com address on the same phone an it works fine, its just this one that won't work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-11 12:15 PM

Problem resolved, it was a fault with the BlackBerry's keypad, got a new one today for some reason it was adding extra characters, thanks for you assistance.
    03-17-11 03:14 AM

Problem resolved, it was a fault with the BlackBerry's keypad, got a new one today for some reason it was adding extra characters, thanks for you assistance.
    03-17-11 03:14 AM
    Odd. Glad it worked out for you!
    03-17-11 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD