Ok is there a way I can somehow make a shortcut to my Documents folder in my Applications Folder (where the memo, clock, calculator etc are located?

I just would like to have it somewhere easily accessible as going through the media then exploring through the folders till I get to my acutal Documents folder is a little more time consuming and would really like to access it quickly as I can with my Memos etc.

Not sure if this is possible...
    08-26-10 09:26 AM
    Are you referring to the "Documents to Go" folder?
    08-26-10 09:33 AM
    Never mind. There is an app called "iconify" that will allow you to add shortcuts to just about anything. Another app called "Shortcutmanager" will probably let you do the same although I am not familiar with it. If you have "Quicklaunch" I think you can setup a shortcut key that will do what you want.
    08-26-10 09:38 AM
    Ok thanks for the tips then. I was hoping it would be something I could do without adding (or paying) for an app. But apparently it doesn't seem to be that simple...
    08-26-10 10:59 AM
    You can navigate to the program you want in the Docs to Go folder, hit the Menu Button and say Move to Folder, then put it on the main icon page. So you don't have to go to the folder then to the program.
    08-26-10 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD