I've noticed a lot of problems with BlackBerry phones from reading the forums. Thankfully mine is working perfect. My question is do iPhones and Droids have a lot of problems too. Surely all these people I hear praising their iPhones can't all have a perfectly operating phone. I guess if I read their forums I would see lots of problems their too.

I was just curious about this and any comments are welcome.
    08-25-10 03:56 PM
    i think you just answered your own question.. i remeber one day my buddy's iphone froze an he couldnt take the battery out to reset it... i went on my blackberry and hit up youtube and showed him how to reset it.. so in a sense my blackberry fixed his iphone..
    08-25-10 04:08 PM
    There is no "perfect" device, period. All of the devices, phone in general, have all different kinds of problems. I've had a few problems with my BlackBerry, but they're usually easy to be fixed.
    08-25-10 04:19 PM
    I agree. Even if they say the iPhone is THE perfect phone, we all know it's not true. I've seen iPods and iPhone freeze and the only way to fix them is sending them in. And they weren't jailbroken.
    Like mangcool said, there is NO perfect device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-10 05:02 PM
    Nothing simply works out of the box across the board...

People who expect that shouldn't even bother using tech.
    08-25-10 06:24 PM
    For android devices - just take a glance at xda-developers website. It's MASSIVE!
    08-25-10 09:41 PM
    Iphones and Droids have issues too. Just like BB's, some more than others. BB just has the ability to boast about having so many different phones, which in turns can also turn into the ability of people complaining about different phones. One major factor, that I had never really noticed before was that different grades of BBs have different users. The Storm has a very savy yet younger crowd, while other models like the bold have more of the Business crowd, savy and what not. The Curve has a lot of n00bs, asking lots of n00b questions. Therefore, more n00bs can create more user errors. With that said, the Storm just kinda sucked on its own, and the Droid and Iphone attracts so many n00bs it hurts me to think about it.
    08-25-10 10:49 PM
    Part of the reason Apple doesn't deviate hardly at all and locks everything down. Keeping things similar and not allowing error prone actions like multitasking = less complaints.

08-26-10 12:29 AM
    Part of the reason Apple doesn't deviate hardly at all and locks everything down. Keeping things similar and not allowing error prone actions like multitasking = less complaints.

+1 Great reply
    08-26-10 12:33 AM
    In a perfect world, there will be perfect phones.

Unfortunately we're not in one, and especially with regards to electronic products, manufacturing defects are a guaranteed % factored in for production costs.
    08-26-10 01:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD