I've tried downloading JL_cmder, but when i go to install it it just comes up with a white icon on my desktop and says the path cannot be found. I've tried installing it by clicking run as administrator but still does the same. I then tried with BBSAK and it said it couldn't find any device connected..

Any other ideas on how to wipe my blackberry?

Thanks!
    07-29-11 07:39 AM
    Also, because my phone was away to be fixed, the engineers found liquid damage and stopped all work. The software has been wiped and the screen says "no application linked". I have now forgotten my password as it was away for a month and BBSAK requires the password to be entered when wiping.. any way round this?
    07-29-11 07:51 AM
    Try to download the non-installer version of jl_cmder here:

hxxp://www.blackberryfreaks.com/JL_Cmder.html (replace hxxp with http)

Then unzip it and start with the commander icon called jl_cmder.

Both programs (jl_cmder and bbsak) can connect to your phone only, if desktop manager is not running. If you had a password protection on your device, then both programs will ask for the password, without it you can't access your device, so you can't wipe it. I don't think, that any way around this exist.
    07-29-11 10:35 AM
    i'll try that, i have a few ideas as to what the password could have been. can't even try 10 times and wipe it that way as i cant get past this error message! any other suggestions welcome
    07-29-11 10:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD