Hello, I've had my blackberry for over a year now on an Orange UK Contract with 500MB internet usage. Everything was working fine until the other day when i did a battery pull before I went to bed, and when I woke up in the morning my internet stopped working. The internet now only works with Wi-Fi enabled, and my internet browser has disappeared, I am also unable to access my email account as my phone is "not connected to the wireless network". Can anybody help? I'm new here also, lol.
    04-05-11 12:37 PM
    Welcome to the forums.

1 - Find the Manage Connections icon and make sure the carrier network (1st) option is checked. If it is checked and you can make calls, go to 2;

2 - Do you have gprs/GSM/gsm on the screen? If so, your phone is not accessing RIM's noc. In the manage connections, untick the carrier network, wait 10s and tick it again. See if you get GPRS on the screen. If not, go to 3;

3 - Go Options > Advanced Option > Host Routing Table > Menu > Register Now. You'll get a message after that. If your internet gets not get back online, got to 4;

4 - Find the Setup Wizard icon, log in, Menu > Service Books > resend Service Books. You'll get a message.

If after all that you don't get it working, call Orange and complain.
    joe13593 likes this.
    04-05-11 01:05 PM
    Thanks for the help! Unfortunately it seems that these steps haven't worked, so Orange are getting a phone call some time very soon!
    04-06-11 11:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD