heyy guys, first of all i'm on tmobile in the UK, and i'd like to know if i download the latest os off the blackberry website, will it work, because it says its for orange customers, and we all know that orange and tmobile are now one company, so i dnt know what to do if anyone could give me some advice i would appreciate it......thanks

what it says, off the blackberry website:

BlackBerry Handheld Software v5.0.0.1168 (Multilanguage)
    Package Version: 5.0.0.1168
    Consisting of:

* Applications: 5.0.0.681
    * Software Platform: 5.2.0.67
    * File name: 8520wifiM_PBr5.0.0_rel1168_PL5.2.0.67_A5.0.0.681_O range_UK.exe
    * File size: 121.57MB
    11-15-11 11:42 AM
    Follow the install instructions here http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ting-system-os being certain to remove the vendor.xml file(s) and all should be just fine. My phones almost never run the A$$ official OS.
    ehsaan the star likes this.
    11-15-11 11:58 AM
    thanks, but i know how to install it, the only thing i'm worried about is that i'm on tmobile UK and thsi update is for orange UK......so will it work or not, that i dnt know??
    11-15-11 12:12 PM
    thanks, but i know how to install it, the only thing i'm worried about is that i'm on tmobile UK and thsi update is for orange UK......so will it work or not, that i dnt know??
    As long as the software you want to install is for your specific device model and you've removed the vendor.xml file, you can install any carrier's version.
    ehsaan the star likes this.
    11-15-11 12:58 PM
    As long as the software you want to install is for your specific device model and you've removed the vendor.xml file, you can install any carrier's version.
    thanks for that info, i appreciate it
    11-15-11 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD