I I have been using the native blackberry eamil application, and I set a password fot it so everytime i log in, I would have to enter a username and password. The problem is that I forgot my username, does anyone know of any way I can find out what my username was?
    10-28-11 06:19 PM
    Anyone?
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    11-12-11 09:21 PM
    What do you mean by "the native blackberry email application"?

Are you talking about the place where you set up and manage your email addresses?

Or somewhere that you are reading messages?

And where is the password set?

If you do not know or cannot remember the User Name and Password for the Email Setup/Settings/Management application, you need to call your carrier/service provider and ask them to reset it.

If you are talking about the device password, there is no work around.

If you are talking about some other password that you set, you need to give more details.
    11-12-11 09:27 PM
    What do you mean by "the native blackberry email application"?

Are you talking about the place where you set up and manage your email addresses?

Or somewhere that you are reading messages?

And where is the password set?

If you do not know or cannot remember the User Name and Password for the Email Setup/Settings/Management application, you need to call your carrier/service provider and ask them to reset it.

If you are talking about the device password, there is no work around.

If you are talking about some other password that you set, you need to give more details.
    I'm talking about where you set up your email settings and addresses.
    11-12-11 09:51 PM
    11-13-11 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD